#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have their stock. It's going to the toilet. :(

Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

That zandi guy was predicting market fall in 2019

Tesla is not in a bubble if you know the company deeply (30.5% gross margin is unheard of in auto industry).  was wrong and said overvalued when it was $17 and now in $1050.

stay home I believe that the inflation is already priced in crypto market since the end of last year. These manipulative rats are always 2 steps ahead of everybody because they are market makers. I hope I'm wrong and they won't keep dumping it on retail investors as always. Those who hold the longest will profit the most, I trade and hold profits keep up the great work! and also ELTON has been doing a great job reviewing all chart, trade and techniques on BTC which has enhance the growth of my portfolio from 1.76BTC to 8.9 BTC lately.

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.

So if you buy some at .03 cents current value, then you would get 20% return on the .03 price investment.

Goes to show you that the Fed even with their "research" know near to nothing about cryptocurrencies.

world  Governmental debt and out of control money printingThis article is flawed inflation is caused in a large part by excessive money printing. They did not even mention this among the causes that have led to this wave of inflation. In fact there are multiple causes of inflation that are all made worse by the national

Oh, I thought we were being told that inflation is a good thing now?

THE ONLY THIN DEMOCRATS NEEDS TO DO IS'  TRY TO STOP THE KILLING IN  DEMOCRATIC CITY'S RUN BY DEMOCRATS ... BLOCKCHAIN IS SIMPLY OVER YOU HEAD....

STOCKS and Bonds were created to make the elite wealthy.. Not some thing that is, or ever was, a NECESSITY.  It's sadly, just like playing the LOTTO.  But people continue to do it, even post-Pandemic.

Nonsense, inflation has nothing to do with recovery. It's from too much money printing.