#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can already see Netflix series or a movie being made out of this storyevent

yes but in order to do so they would collapse the stock market and housing market.. this is all intentional to destroy the dollar to move to a digital fed currency for complete control.

What bubble is next?? Pffft The bubble coming from my ass when I fart in the bath tub!

game stop stock was artificially deflated by hedge funds betting against it. that wasn't a meme, it was average people supporting a business they love and fighting back against wall street market fixers.

We definitely need term limits for these ol heads.

Nice how Cramer used "breaks" instead of "brakes."

Hyperinflation in Germany, 1914-1923 , yes the very smart and world leaders in banking couldn't make this debt-printing work either.  Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it and the US "FED" is a private company of conglomerate owners, btw  its a great example of misdirection and "Sheeple" herding, again...again ...again ... The super wealthy few, feed off the workers; there are ZERO other meaningful "sides" or politics. Those fake-differences are just a smokescreen If workers simply refused (or were ashamed) to create super-luxury goods and services, the economy (the super rich) would be forced to pay more for those ridiculous luxuries and the workers would gain some control of their economy, permanently

The economy is trash and  the people know it. Just look at gas, food, and housing. This is where most of our money is going.

Well sounds like most of them have no clue what they are talking about.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

All you  normies who think bitcoin is a bubble, good luck.

They want the crash. Want disempowers people. 2% is ideal? How stupid. Retire the idea of short transitions? Listen to how disempowering he sounds, and wants to leverage? The Fed DOESN"T WANT STABILITY! WAKE UP! It was created in 1913 with concealment of what the objective was. How did that even stick? Don't you get it's a cartel? If you want stable economies, use a stable currency. buxxb ...

The biggest problem I see ,most of us have relied on the good old government.Just what they want. Slavespeople growing their own food are way ahead of the curve. What do we expect..wa wa wa

Last time Elon and Dorsey gave us a warning it was 2 months early and hyper inflation was the warning.