#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?

People should have a choice.  I still want CASH in my hand when I want it.

A WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL THESE CONGRESS MAN AND WOMAN OWN AT LEAST 1 BITCOIN!

Well, US government started increasing tariff since Trump on imports, not just China but the whole world, so american is artificially paying 10+% to US government that spends on military outside US in the name of national security.

Not if the US government doesn't stop printing money

80% of intelligent Americans are NEVER taking the poison vaxx!

has got to be one of the last remaining mainstream news outlets that does actual reporting. This is a great article, good job !

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

I passed on Terra Luna from the start. I don#39t like when VC is backing cryptos. They are here to dump on retail, as in every market out there. I hope this will be a lesson for us all.

Raising taxes, fees, interest rates and turning off the money printer. Just a few things from the top of my head.

Fiat currencies are crashing Worldwide. Nothing backs fiat currencies. It's a ponzi scheme.

Month per person price! No gouging or gentrification! Developing mostly single unit apartments since privacy is a human right! 4. All three of these points to eradicate poverty,  homelessness,  suffrage of Americans Per Year ( tax free ) 3. Locked Down $400Month for life for the first $36,000Hour and up for all Americans  2. UBI of $3,000BBB Plan should be: 1. Livable wage permanent laws of $27

you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

PAIN GIVES A LESSON & EVERY LESSON CHANGES A PERSON.!!!*️️️