#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very interesting content, i would also be glad if anyone here can explain a few things for me, this is 2022 and I believe it#39s my time to invest and shine for a better future

Really looking forward to Tether causing the next economic crash when they try and sell north of $25 billion in t-bills to stave off a panic exactly like UST.

Mr. Brooks!!! Mr. Brooks!!! Mr. Brooks!!!

A lot of people in Europe and other parts of the world are kind of tired of having everything tied to the US dollar.  Because the US will print out a bunch of money to get themselves out of trouble. Normally this should only cause inflation at home, but since everything is tied to the US dollar, the rest of the world has to suffer as well.  So basically, your bankers can create any type of crisis (like we saw) but no problem, the Fed is gonna bail them out. Isn't that kind of similar to what's going on in other regimes like for example China?...

NO!  How other than stop printing money and wasting money on unproductive military expenditures?

Anyone up for revolution? Serious inquiries only

Good luck, ya played yourselves. 40%-50% on housing? hahahahahahahahahaha. The "honorable Jerome Powell" that 's even funnier. The Fed doesn't need reform, it needs to be burned to the ground.

Feds goals of price stability and full employment are contradictory. Expansionary monetary policy impacts asset prices more than the labor market.

43% of all the currency ever printed in US history was printed under Joe Biden with the last 1.5 years... Biden is a complete moron

Don't worry the real bubble isn't going to pop until 2033...Stay overleveraged and take advantage of these low rates.

I think musk play with mediA, right now he is a tepublican and thid he need blame biden therfore everything is doomed