#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which  way better.  Learning     Fundamental  or technical analysis  ?

Im just a beginner in Forex trading.. But I was lucky to meet Jason  on IG (INSTAGRAM)who I invested $500 with his platform.. after 5days of trading I earned $5500, Im so happy to start up this way as a beginner, DM Jason McQueen to start earning high profit on Forex trading on

Who do you use for charting software. I love your s.

Hi Thanks for the great guide, I am using Fib Retracement but it doesn't give me this % value and bring me different number. If you could explain an go a bit slow how you change all those graph tools that are you using it would be more helpful and I appreciate your help.

Life has become really simple thanks to these 3 rules ! Thanks man ! <3 PS - cribed since long ;)

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

Where's the best place to start a live demo account from please guys?

Is there a limit to how many trades I can do in a day?

Can you please do another  on Bitcoin. The only person I trust at this point

bottoms and I've been drawing up accurate ascending triangles all night. Such a huge advantage being able to see the resistance and support much more clearly and having that understanding of the market. I wish you were still doing the mentorship thing, that'd be something I'd be interested in. Great s.That technical analysis  brought me here haha, you're the best teacher man, that one  and I can accurately predict movement, reversals, double tops