#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Crypto investment is more lucrative way of making money  it's advisable for investors to be cautious with decisions. You should understand the basis of cryptocurrency investments and do research to acquire profitable trading results and never lose again on behalf of Gabriella West I get lot of profits

? "Don't cheat the market"??? ... can you PLEASE explain what you mean by this?  The s are so good I'm considering joining the academy

Can anyone read what is being typed??!!, Please larger caption!!! Look at Oscar carboni.....

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

Wow... You're the only trader i understand and the only trading strategy i feel i can try. This was informative and straight to the point. Thank you

Great  Mr R. Is it possible to maintain 1% risk per trade while using ATR as a buffer to my stop loss?

Hi, , 382 candel valid in 3Hour higher chart? and which is the lower? pls reply sir.

Freaking awesome! Thanks man. I might watch this a couple more times

Great Tutorial man. Really appreciate it.    Love from India!!