#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the , n! I really appreciate your objective strategies. Do you typically use a fixed target, or do you ever trail your stops to try to ride the trend?

should it be 200 exponential or simple moving average???

Thank you. I feel like I'm getting smarter with every  that I've watched. 

TAKE NOTE> Try close an account with TD Ameritrade and transfer the money to another bank and you're in for a major nightmare. Eight months into the process and money is still not in my account. Look into www,consumeraffairs.com and www.bbb.org and its the norm for TD Ameritrade to fool clients. Money with TD Ameritrade is not your money. I reported this to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance and the ECB and I will be scaling this issue at federal level.

Thank you. God bless. You're a rare gem on  always trying to sell an indicator, a trading system, a book... Do you have a live trading room? Is there a way to donate what we can to show our appreciation? Be well.

I'm a beginner, but I've been watching ns' s for the last 3 months. Three days ago I finally joined the EAP Course. The 3 months was an introduction to the trading world and I wanted to make sure I was gonna stick with it. I'm 73 yrs. old looking to make additional income. I still work part time, but finally tired of getting up and going to work for someone else. Joining the EAP Course is the best thing I've done. I've learned more in the last three days than I did watching the  s. Don't misunderstand me, I learned a lot over the last 3 months but I now fill very confident I can do this as a business making extra income and being able to work from home. Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Thanks n.

Great work brother, each of your s are full of great value. Thanks! i have read the two ebook  but i don't really understand the 1ATR concept...

I dont see a link to join, do you have a website to view ? Thanks

Is there any way to trade in consolidated market..beacuse lot of times there is no trend in market and all you can do is wait and see if the trend starts in up or down drection after consolidation..