#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
A big Thanks To coretechie on 1G he just help me out he's a genius

Very nice... its amazing to learn from such a gem... Lost much money in FX without strategy and knowlege..... now trying to grab my chunk from crypto but still in loss.... even I entered in dip but......

Thank you bro... im from india.. you said very well

Great advice man, as usual which altcoins?

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

I make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mr Fedrick Johnson, his trading strategies are top notch

i like your s specifically bcoz you repeat the same things and same things you have described in other s , it helps me to nail these into my head ..

With the passage of time, I have learned many things from this woman Felicia Michelle  *(FeliciaFx_trades)* on instxgram Investment,Forex, including valuing and respect for people. I thank you infinitely because, with you, I had a spectacular friend, mentor, expert trader and an inspiration..

Am I the only one here still struggling on trying to back test this? I understand fully while watching the s but draw a complete blank when testing on my own lol

can please help me ........how to draw those boxes plz

50 likes lol... You've been rewarded 10folds

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! What an AWESOME tutorial!!!! This already gained me $125 today. I would have made $400 but on my second run I saw EXACTLY what you taught me, but I decided to be GREEDY and now I'm in the negative, nervously waiting to see if I can dig myself back into the green and exit with gains tomorrow. Thanks again! Your strategies DEFINITELY work!!!!