#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Damn this  is good. Why  my Fib retracement is totally diffrent  in trendingview ? can i add this one somehow ?

Must you look at the program and manually key in the trades in your trading account?  How to program a system into trading for you?

How much is your daily signal service boss?

Why is your face so pretty and filtered lol

Excellent tutorial! Keep posting quality content like this and you will smash the 10,000  in no time. Great breakdown of a trade....deep respect

its making  sense slowly n surely... thanx man...

What time frame do you use the 20MA MOSTLY

@ Teo just wanted to compliment you on your excellent teaching with multiple examples. I am a trained instructor for the US military and have thought at university level. Your style and ability to simplify and present information is outstanding. You are my go too to learn and teach others about trading. Thank you for blessing me with your knowledge.

above) to see what is the win percentage. Thank you very much for your time.Hey man awesome information, by any chance have you back-tested these patterns (Engulfin, 38.2%, close blw

so glad i found your !!Thank you for this

Nice !! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid 19 pandemic investiing with a professional broker, Mrs kimberly Garber

I think one person didn't understand your language.

I dont understand how to trade on a double top chart. Isnt it just going to go down?

Ive watched a million forex traders and none of them come close to simplifying trading like you just did