#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ive watched a million forex traders and none of them come close to simplifying trading like you just did

DONT FALL FOR THE SCAMMERS IN THE COMMENTS - ITS NOT ME

I get this, and thanks for posting, but referencing something that shouldn't have happed yet (because assume you're unable to see into the future......like you can't) is absolutely ridiculous.  You often talk about how things broke structure and that's how you validate, but if you weren't looking at historical, you wouldn't know that.  There's a couple of times in the  where you say "this is this because why?  it breaks structure way down here far over the right......" well, in real time you can't see that. lolololol

I love your content man you are amazing just keep it up and we will support u my man

Might have missed it but I love your Contents

Hello Sir..can we use Time Frame 15minutes for the CEST ?

Thanks for the ! Any chance theres like a pdf of this? With the candle examples.

Basically there are a lot of gambling systems i got a lot of secrets keeped with myself but well there's something i need to tell you FOREX is way better than gambling in LAS VEGAS so you already know that i got a lot of gambling systems on my  in case you want to visit it and my experiences with FOREX

This is awesome. Explains neatly and simply