#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I like your explanations. I wouldn't agree with your labeling of the distribution, as for me the major distribution plays out in the first third within the POI. I'd consider the point you mentioned as BC the UTad as it did break below intermediate structure and then formed another type two schematic distribution in which the last remaining buy orders were mitigated, but that's cherry picking. Nice . These concepts are fun

Basically there are a lot of gambling systems i got a lot of secrets keeped with myself but well there's something i need to tell you FOREX is way better than gambling in LAS VEGAS so you already know that i got a lot of gambling systems on my  in case you want to visit it and my experiences with FOREX

Thank you ! Been trying to find a way to explain this to my partner lately, but conveying it takes a skill I don't have. Something you excell at!

I just wanted to leave a brief review of  course.  I thoroughly enjoyed  and the information that was delivered throughout the course.  The step by step and visual examples are so eye opening.  I still refer back my course when I want to understand a technique that I am implementing.  Also do back test your strategies before going live.  It is a must. Thank you

Very good .  At 27:20, don't we have a close higher and engulfing candle?

I never comment on anything ever, But Thanks for what your doing already read your pdf downloads. Wish you all the success in eveything.

What time frames are best when looking for set-ups? Do you start looking macro then zoom in to 4 hr, 1 hr, etc?

What software are you using? and do you have any s on how to use it?  I find your content really useful, thank you so much :)

So if an M or W  is formed on H4 what type of candle is formed on a  higher time frame "Weekly" to be precise when it closes? Or even H1 and D1?