#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
3:19  SHOULD be building a consumer product. But they can't because AI predictive technology is limited as f at the moment. That's the bottleneck. That's why it's 70% a data consultancy company and 30% an AI company.

As a south african can I ask a question>

Nope not when we keep printing all this $

Your threads are always a pleasure to watch

There is still a way up. Next crash will be not before the winter Olympics start. Connect the dots... it makes sense.

Economy is still good, there is no grown men crying on Wall Street as in 1987.

Man I sold my luna at $6 then buy again at $32 and sold at $87 never buy back, my plan is sell all my altcoins, hodl btc and three altcoins and stablecoin, Binance has the option for buy USD fiat and hodl, and I bought luna in the big bottom took profit and hodl 25% of my buy, now I will receive the airdrop maybe 10 luna 2.0brbrI only like three project for hodl now: theta, thorchain and metaverse (sand or mana)brI#39m sorry for people that lost their money,but never put all your money in one basket, diversify is the real key, study each projects and take out your btc from exchanges

He reminds me of celebrities living in hollywood bubbles.brHere in Korea I've seen lots of controversies around kpop stars, other celebrities and some wealthy people about being rude to the ordinary people. Having more successful career than anyone and being prettier than others granted them to act such ways and then society didn't do much about it since they are so successful, it didn't matter what kinda personalities they own

senators make 150. all this needs to stop they stole the money from us I think they can pay off the national debt and inflation does not help nobody we can see it today.Ronald Reagan started the sparrow of wages he said trickle down economics but the problem it never got to the workers only to the CEOs they make 350 times more than average worker in Congress

ARK left PLTR. Great products but need new CEO.

Elon is not alone on his outlook for our economy.   Inflation is tearing away at the average family's ability to keep up with constantly rising prices throughout the marketplace.  Something has to give.  And very soon.