#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Despite the economic downturn. I#39m so happy l have been earning $60,000 return from my $7,000 investment every 14days of trading. Thanks Mrs Lucy

Tesla has always been a bubble waiting to burst for 5 years straight

Oh, I thought we were being told that inflation is a good thing now?

lol luna crashing. saw that a mile away. algo stables are not to be trusted.

Tesla is not in a bubble. IMO it's undervalued but  has an agenda against Tesla since they're paid by the ICE industry.

ford, gm, volkwagon, porche , mecrecedes all increasing investments in evs and increasing head counts. elon musk reduction of head counts sound fishy and indicate tough environement of him being the richest on the planet. now this idiot will have to revoerse his policy if head count......

lmao increase employment for more state income. So criminal yet we have no government above the government. Keep believing this is democracy.

Shocks are all about future I think. If you wait until the company is earning a fair amount of moeny or mature, there won't be a fair price either. So some companies that is not earning very much now or even with minus earning could seem very expensive. But that doesn't mean it's in a bubble.  You take your bet or prediction about company's furture and you earn or loss. Not some value finding which is nearly impossible i think because i think the market is kind of effictive so why should you find something that is highly undervalued?

I would advice people to don#39t take a loan for investment, unless it#39s something you know you can easily pay off within one month or two with your main income. Taking a loan for investment purposes is like gambling with money that you don#39t even have, so ask yourself are you really able to afford that kind of loss?.

Urgent Alert !!    More mass shooting will happen if DOJ Garland doesnt arrest top Trumpist! 

Shanghai is open already,  some brands have started outselling Tesla in the EV segment in China.

We want low prices, but we dont want our products produced in China (where there is cheap labor). We want a low priced cake, from a high paid American baker, and we want to EAT IT TOO!