EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Timestamps? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

That marks the second korean entry to the cold fusion. Arrogant dork had it coming

I need inflation in my wages!!!!!!

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

Transitory supply chain crisis... Ohh never mind the rent, and cost increases on stuff there's plenty of fiction of your imagination.... What happeneds when you print trillions and monitize the debt? Inflation

Interesting... After all this time telling us that increased wages won't increase prices

legal reasons'  He is going to blame the economy and use that as the AXE to slice these employees.Its because 10%+ don't want to show up in office for work.  So instead of firing them so they can sue for 'health

Inflation is theft to my savings account.  I wish there was something I could buy that could hedge against inflation. "Bitcoin" Absolutely no one can take away my cryptocurrency or stop my transactions.  long live the blockchain.

Really looking forward to Tether causing the next economic crash when they try and sell north of $25 billion in t-bills to stave off a panic exactly like UST.

watch?v=hvcDk74cir0www..comjust make laws requireing everyone to work and that will stop inflation.........worked after the plague https:

Bruh, some hedge fund made 950 mil on an extremely well timed short selling operation and you didnt even acknowledged that as an event? Come on.

China?  You mean the UK, EU, and USA. Those are the economies sinking into an abyss

The answer is YES. The United States once set double digit interest rates and inflation dropped. It also caused recession.

I am so over this stupid company and this idiotic CEO. I was invested in  two years ago. I'm done with their lies and their deception. Completely divested from this turd.

Theres something about watching 100 year olds talk about crypto is funny to me.