EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great content - I have been learning for few months and eventually started trading Futures - Made $700 (1st day $400 1 Trade and $2nd $300 1 Trade) on a $500 Margin Account - then tested the $50 Margin Account - almost blew the account - I took a break - absorbed more lessons such as yours and plan on staying with the $500 Margin Account. What I have noticed is the fees eat up your profits on a smaller account, you are charged for the Buys and Close (6 Contracts) VS $500 Margin Account (1 Contract) - $50 Margin account I tend to hold longer to see the same amount of profit on the $500 Margin Account which is wrong (for me bc I'm still a noober) lol DANGEROUS. NO MORE $50 Margin Account - too expensive bc of the many contract I have to buy to make $50 lol. I will improve and be better.

Hi. I'm not sure if some experienced trader would see my question. As for double bottom pattern, why can't we just enter when the neckline has been broken. Why does we need to wait for it retest the neckline area and wait for the buying pressure on that area. I'm not sure my question is relevant. I'm very new to trade.

great content thank you for this example

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

Lol "Don't fall for the scammers in the comments"....*proceeds to take ICT concepts and pass it off as his own

Trading in Bitcoin will always remain the best .

Thank You ! May God bless you as you blesses me with this knowledge freely by your priceless s always.

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

I`m so grateful to you for the generous giving of your extensive knowledge! Thank you! Curious what trading platform you are using? Again thank you!

R:R 1:1 is bad idea to trade.

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

101745678391674   WhatsApp:- +1(646)481-0376     www.facebook.comtrading, invest in a trusted account manager and get better profits within 72 hours. A (LICENSED AND GUARANTEED) you can earn you up to $ 52,500 or more in 7 days. I can help you open an account with minimum of $500. Rest assured that you will receive $ 5,000.00 per week (7 trading days).  Invest $ 1000 and earn $ 10,500 weekly Invest $ 2000 and earn $ 15,000 weekly Invest $ 3000 and earn $ 20,000 weekly Invest $ 4000 and earn $ 27,000.00 weekly Invest $ 5000 and earn $ 35,00.00 weekly Invest $ 7,500 and earn $ 52,000.00 weekly  Weekly winnings are 100% guaranteed (Payment is insured) If you are interested, kindly choose a suitable plan for yourself and contact us for a deal:-Email;[email protected]    https:Hello, are you interested in binary options

Tqsm...it is really alot of good info and tips