EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
He's just depressed that Tesla is only 1000 time more than fair value rather than 2000 times.  That and he would love it to crash as he is sitting on huge piles of cash so he could walk in and buy up anything for pennies on the dollar if he can psych people out.

who would have guessed that the financial product offering 20% GURANTEED annual returns would be a scam

Man you can't stop criminals activity from nothing. They need to cut that talk out. Whenever they figure  how to keep criminals activity out of politics then holla at us

Today they are realizing a new problem -Tesla MUST GROW to fulfill the promises priced into the stock.  Musk backing off and getting conservative with tesla might save his wealth, but it screws the shareholders that bought high.

You'll get used to it. - Love, Argentina.

and  are buddies now. Isn't this 's 3rd interview with .

I been watching their stock price collapse in my account.  Don't Lockheed have secret projects?  Stock seems fine

Considering inflation is worldwide, we may be able to influence inflation but I doubt we can control.it. Nixon created inflation when he took the US dollar off the gold standard in 1971. Volcker's draconian interest rates finally tamed inflation in time for Reagan's second campaign in 1984.

That#39s like going to you#39re local bank and them giving you 20% APR on your savings account. People who fell for any of these crypto staking scams deserve to lose it all. Nobody is giving out 15% annually without being a ponzi scheme. Go buy $SPY folks.

$FTM $HEC $RNDR, check them

People who short Luna and those that manage to buy the very bottom:brMoney time

The higher the Gini coefficient the worse the impact of inflation. Rich people aren't really going to spend extra on essentials but they will do it for things that make more money which are things that they can control supply.