EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Get this vid to our fatneek lord ksi

Don't know how I stopmed onto this. All in all Awesome  . I also have been watching those rather similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys create these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had amazing information about similiar money making things on his channel.

Does Elon Musk think he can elaborate on this super bad feeling of his, or is he going to keep us all in the dark?

When the recession hits its gonna be bad for a lot of countries. Governments are going to forced to print money again and give it to the unemployed. All your savings are going to devalue massively. Bitcoin is the answer mark my words and just wait a few years until the economy begins recovery and you'll be absolutely laughing.

Only asset that is not a bubble is bitcoin few understand

Very interesting content, i would also be glad if anyone here can explain a few things for me, this is 2022 and I believe it#39s my time to invest and shine for a better future

>>Thank you so much for your fantastic threads. I always watch your threads and have shared your thread links with four of my friends. I admire how open-minded you are about investing, so please provide me more tips and hints on how to outperform the market and earn from option

Let inflation run high for now because these greedy corporations need to pay.

Notice the Federal Reverse Note is above the United States on every bill. It's the same as state flags have to fly lower than the US flag. Subliminal message that the non-government private bank the Federal Reserve is above the United States government.

I mean, having all your money stored in only 1 asset, being the most unstable one of all - crypto is not the smartest thing to do..

Of course they can.  They can REVERSE this at anytime.  With CONTROL of the supply, they can control the Price.  This is ALL set up to slowly choke the life out of alot of people.

Mongoose coin  lmaooooo

I feel terrible for ppl that got screwed by this event. I#39m one of the lucky ones, Luna was once my biggest holding and I sold it all between 75-100$. As for algoritmic stable coins, I will be staying far away from now on.

i had 0 invested in terra but i hate do kwon from a bottom of my harth