EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
5 products ? Which ? Gotham, Foundry, Apollo and ?

If demand is falling   Elon said thats when they can focus more on Semi and Cyber.  Hope he dont lied about that

It really gets me when these commentators get on here in defense of the Fed the reason I am saying this the FED does not have any dummies on it staff what I am saying here the Fed was not late on any of the financial crisis has they let it happen like it or love it it's the truth

If Jim Cramer thinks inflation is transitory, we are DEFINTELY in trouble!

I'll buy  at 2 bucks a share

is not a consulting company!

Hey Mr. Sorkin I vivdly recall you pounding the table about supposed Voter Suppression . Well the early voting in  Georgia primaries produced 3X the votes since 2018. So much for you & your wokeristas hyping up Jim Crow.

I wouldnt be scared IF the a rich werent getting Richer and Mostly with so much Stimi ‍️‍️ we do need to be Cautious The Rich can Manipulate anything with Money. Sadly Money Is Power

Cancel the Fed Infrastructure bill entirely , highway can be toll roads some already are,  let the State manage there own bridges and road like it was originally suppose to be handled.

MapM6q6-Icoyoutu.beBest Government Stock https:

Just look at us consumer savings rate. It is very telling of what inflation is doing and where we are headed

Its because we've shifted our purchasing habits from services to goods... and it has nothing to do with handing out $9,000 to every family.

fear is being dumped on our investor class so the 1 percent can take more