EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the , n! I really appreciate your objective strategies. Do you typically use a fixed target, or do you ever trail your stops to try to ride the trend?

If you're reading a book blind folded, ya better know braille.

U are blessed man! I will really love if u do a s on order block and right entry

Thanks a lot dear Sir. lots of respect

Thanks for this . this is very informative.

this is golden!! i wanna be on your team!

Is there not AI software that can pick out the types of stocks that are prime for any particular trading style?

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincashaccurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

Hi  .. I hv been involved with Forex for many years now and mainly basing my trades on indicators - I have tried reading etc on candlesticks but I find it too overwhelming UNTIL I came across your  above - u hv made it clear and simple, and am definitely will be more aware of 'individual' candlestick from now on.. tQ - from Malaysia.

You are the best. I learned a lot from you, my friend. Thank you for your efforts .

Spends 7 minutes teaching you how to draw lines but never tells you why you drew them...

made it till the end... thank you god bless

I can't believe I just received this information for free. There are courses that charge so much for such little information and now,after watching this, my trading horizon has been broadened. Enough to give me the confidence to even trade for private institutions

Thank you for the great content! It really helps a lot. Regarding about the ATR, ATR 57 shown in the  was for Australia 200. What about ATR for Forex, which is usually 0.0041? How do we set our stop-loss from there? X-41pips?   Appreciate it if anyone has any input.