EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dear sir, you are amazing... Please make a  on how to select volatile stocks for swing trading

Mr George Soros is the best , recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

3 cribers. Why not 10% of all cribers!!

Hi, I really enjoyed your , I am keen in watching the rest of your content. Being one of the three lucky people would give me a great opportunity to take my trading skills to a higher level, something that would give me and family  financial stability in the long term.

Nice content but I think I'm good with sir yutzy's trading scheme

Wow! I'm getting blown away by how you break it down.  I've been trading for 20 years off and on and not following rules. You're forcing me to follow rules here:)  Just a note, the bottom corner talking box sometimes covers an important viewing point:) thx

thank you for taking time to make these s. I am applying my knowledge on my demo account daily.

thanks so much much love Stephen

This is good info, as a beginner it was very helpful. Easy to understand and to the point. I paused the  and took notes to remind myself of the CEST which I feel is very important. The reward to risk ratio is possibly the most important lesson I've learned

I Watch Your s Daily...Learn Something New  Daily ...Thank You.

Thanks a lot for the info.. Subscribed.. And recommended to friends..!!!

We need that  about volume!!!