EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ooooooh, ok so if its a small body at top AND long wic at bottom ANNND AT the bottom of a swing low its a possible reversal. ‍️ cuz I sure was using them as a sign of reversal even if they were at the top of a swing high LOL

Thanks and more power to you Sir!

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information! Please, keep going!

You are a great Teacher Bro, nice presentation

do u have a  showing how to use the tools on platforms like binance

You are a great Teacher Bro, nice presentation

Hye  i cant find the donchian channel on my mt4 ?

Hi, , sir is this valid 38.2% in 3hour higher time frame? And which is lower time frame for 3Hour. Pls reply Sir.

30:16 u r showing volutility but talking about volume. If not a lot of traders r trading, it has a low volume tho sellers and buyers can trade in huge deltas of price so there is high volutility. And vise versa - A lot of buyers can push the price up and at the same time a lot of sellers push it down, resulting in a high volume of trading yet + sign signaling low volutility.

I like how on the right side the crypto market is crashing and he's recording the  peacefully. . . . . Nice

Im here to the end and I want more. Thank you..... smashing that thumbs up

Sensational information.  Thank you Kindly for sharing  .  Blessed to connect

Awesome  man great stuff!! Had a question and not sure if it has been asked already, but us the double top-bottom best used on the 4hr or does it matter if its on the 1hr or even the 30min?