EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
how much money do you make my friend. I can't see you on forbes.

Make something using gaps and support and resistance and how to trade it

good job awesome i learn a lot today

AMAZING  YOU WENT OVER BASIC VERY IMPORTANT USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL TRULEY HELP MAKE BETTER INFORMED TRADES.

I dig the  and the content but I do have a suggestion, when you are going through these examples there are a handful of times where the picture in picture square of you talking covers the example you are actually talking about. A perfect example of this is in the area of average true range. You were talking about the chart versus the indicator but you were blocking all the information you were talking about in the . If you are using an application like QuickTime that allows you to record your screen and have picture in picture at the same time, You can drag your picture out of the way temporarily in real time to show what you are talking about and then move you back. I found it kind of frustrating that you were talking about an example that I couldn't see. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for the content

Fantastic, you have a very good understanding of the market. You know your charts and indicators, logic and common sense, no BS.

Excellent !! Explained to be understood!! Good job!

We need that  on which OBs to take ASAP!!! Very good , very grateful that I stumbled upon it.

can we use any of these strategy for intraday .. if yes .. what should be the time line 5 m , 15 m , 30 m ? please confirm

How to develop an intraday strategy ?

can you use 5minute timeframe?

We don't make money base on luck, we make money base on skill. Don't waste your saving money in the market, let learn the right strategies to beat up the market first before you put your money in the market. In my Channel, you can find the right strategies to beat up the market and make consistent profits, and you can use your forex trading skill to replace your day job as well..