EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What platform can you use to see the candles chart for free?

I have to say, I really appreciate your s. Have learned a ton just from your s. Am up 28% for my first 3 months of trading on my own. Had lost in the 1st. But as I continued watching and i started getting more stable with better temperament bc feeling more confident in what I'm doing.

I have gained the most knowledge from your s and I've watched countless  s, Thanks for making it simple:)

Great . Im just learning all of this. Im a teacher of 27 years and Im going to retire next year. Ill only be 57 which I know sound ancient to your youngsters, but I want to invest to help secure my retirement and make it truly retirement so I can travel and do what I want and not have to be a Walmart greeter. Plus I like your accent. You sound like you are from my neck of the woods. Kentucky.

Great tutorial, best i have come across till now.

Awesome Info just would like to know more about the box you drew on the neckline.

do you know unfield order..?

Great info.... May i know the tool you are using?

Sorry for the noob question but at 12:15. I don't get how are the buyers in control while the price is getting higher? Shouldn't this be considered as sellers are in control?