EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for very educational

Ding ding ding light bulb  just Flickr on

Great , thanks man. Dont sweat it being long, it has far more value because of that.

Thank you for teaching us all. Excellent teaching

He is so handsome I have trouble listening because of that haha

hi  (..again) I am trading with MT4, do you happen to know if there is the same function in MT4 like the one (pink + green box) where you determine the SL n TP level..? tQ

What if theres a red hammer and a green shooting star? What does that mean, will it result the same as shown?

Hello could u make a basic  of us30 and the best time to trade it

I've cycled through a bunch of candlestick tutorial s but by far this is the simplest and most informative one, this is a really great .. hands down

Just when Wyckoff is included in LTF advice information great stuff

Such an awesome ️. Everything you give is priceless. Could you do a  on ichimoku cloud and Bollinger Bands.

duration should I see the chart for analysis when I want to earn in certain short duration say 1 hour?Thanks a lot .Awesome tuturial.  Pls advise what period

A professional trader and teacher as well... So many thanks for the valuable information you gave me with this vedio

Thanks for this . this is very informative.

I think the pandemic has taught people a big lesson, having one stream  of income is not really a good idea cause your job doesn't secure your  financial needs. The pandemic has really set out business minded people  from the rest that is why I'm so lucky to be amongest the investors  trading with Harry_fxvalue on insta as his student it's been success and  happiness since the beginning of my trades!