EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Technical analysis doesn't work. It's all BULLSHIT!

Awesome  man great stuff!! Had a question and not sure if it has been asked already, but us the double top-bottom best used on the 4hr or does it matter if its on the 1hr or even the 30min?

Thank you sifu .  I've learned so much about the stock market now because of your s.

THANK YOU, it was incredibly well explained

I swear im like a fish...gets the basics until he moves onto the next step and boom i turn into finding dory mode...sigh

Hye  i cant find the donchian channel on my mt4 ?

hey  do you know Mt4 platform that have Usd index or dxy bro if u know tell me i need

I followed you because I felt youre credible. This is by far the most credible  trader education   Ive seen! Superbly informative

Thank you sir will implement this great info in my strategy still struggling myself a bit but still learning

Good stuff here very educational

Hi Thanks for the great guide, I am using Fib Retracement but it doesn't give me this % value and bring me different number. If you could explain an go a bit slow how you change all those graph tools that are you using it would be more helpful and I appreciate your help.

Lets cripple these brokers

I assume  is a smart Singaporean as i notice the accent. You are one young and gifted individual that is not selfish to share knowledge. You are a legend mate.