EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks for the s.  Im learning so much from you

How can I download this platform ? What is it called ?

Which hour chart is usefull to classify the patterns, go with 2hrs or with 4hrs really confusing..o got few patterns learn from your s, but my question is in which time frame I should find them for intraday??

Much better vod today . All content and no prophetic droning. Really liked this one. Thanks mate

I can't thank mr Davis Miller for helping me get so much money this week from trading

What software is being used for the analysis?

Hey, Ray Charles played piano  with those on

double bottom patterns I've seenAwesome , you are so good at explaining concepts! Thanks so much for taking the time to record this, one of the best s on candles and double top

Happiness is achieved when your aim and desire in life are determined,still doubting the efficiency of my words ? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you obtain for yourself. I gave it a try and I can gladly stand and tell everyone you're the best trade expert @dennis__forex09 via insta...

Might have missed it but I love your Contents

This Guide was great! Thank you!

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

Am I the only one here still struggling on trying to back test this? I understand fully while watching the s but draw a complete blank when testing on my own lol