EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When leaders of companies continually dump their stock.  I have no sympathy when their stock price plummets.

You should follow this up with the creation of Luna 2.0 created by Do Kwon. The same thing is happening all over again.

Thank God I stick to my rules not to invest in any project that has topped 100% above its initial public price. I considered investment in Luna early on too late. But now with 100 USD got my over million LUNC coin. Better investment than shiba Inu in my opinion.

Trading has been very productive to me of lately and I'm able to make to achieve this level of success with mr John Darry's he's a head-cracker when it comes to investments.

lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.

Bitcoin made to look like gold is false advertising.

guys a fraud, stock performance is abysmal

I've been in and out of trading trying to make a better living for myself and family until I met mr John darry the mighty trader and my life changed for good from make less than minimum average to earning thousands per week this is the best feeling

Are the people in charge of the Federal Reserve voting their own financial interests or those of the very rich or their own obligation to the country?

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

Biden said that the administration is "closely monitoring" inflation. Safe to say NO, the govt cannot control inflation.

Push on , can't buy any cars right now ,from any manufacturer, take over the market

who would have guessed that the financial product offering 20% GURANTEED annual returns would be a scam

watch?v=3KZY41SqaTIampt=9m55s9:55abrbrIf I remember correctly they were planning to move to their HQ.