EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good point about how effective smaller arms have been against heavy Russian equipment.

This is starting of 21 centuries Biggest  Scam

It's not  crisis for the rich.....    why would the government want to stop it ?

He works on Thor and ? What a legend!

So Musk makes a really bad bet on China and his company and our country is going to fall apart?  Not, America needs a little slowdown as well as some regulations regarding the big food monopolies.

thread on Charles hoskinson and cardano donation...Ada coin? Please?

Who made bitcoin? How many bitcoin does the owner have? If the maker off bitcoin sold all hes bitcoin what will that do to the crypto space?

Hilarious, crypto to the Moon

None will pop!! None!! BTC should drop tomorrow at 8:30 AM that will be the bottom!!  Housing is not over leveraged! only the wealthy are buying! My  Tesla plaid X in on order for July 2022 lol!  The United states needs crypto or its  death for innovation and growth of its citizens.

Shanghai is open already.

You guys are a joke! How you were saying how high amc or gme was in compare where it is now.. but then on tesla youre just saying how much it went up this year. Lol what are you traying to say here

Hey Mr. Sorkin I vivdly recall you pounding the table about supposed Voter Suppression . Well the early voting in  Georgia primaries produced 3X the votes since 2018. So much for you & your wokeristas hyping up Jim Crow.

I#39m late baby boomer and i am feeling really disturbed by how this generation take risk in financial market.brbrI am lucky enough to be taught to be successful you#39ll need to invest time and patience, if you are not from a wealthy family, your hard work might be fully enjoyed by your kids and grandkids and you only enjoy a small fraction of it since either you are to old or already in your late hour of life.