EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
@ 14.14 she was just about to say bitcoin clearly say bitcoin but i noticed she caught herself only in time to fix it and say billion!

I am surprised at what a good report this is.

The expert economy predicted economy and stock market collapse anytime bc short buy, sell stock, especially democrats liberals tried bankrupt tesla

Show me the EPS, and ill buy the stock

THE ONLY THIN DEMOCRATS NEEDS TO DO IS'  TRY TO STOP THE KILLING IN  DEMOCRATIC CITY'S RUN BY DEMOCRATS ... BLOCKCHAIN IS SIMPLY OVER YOU HEAD....

NO! And is very dangerous, inflation and higher taxes, ppl gonna look to other countries to move. Biden and democrats are the worse thing that happened to the country  Democrats are the masters of corruption and deception, they are not your friends, they are the corporate puppets.

Is it a relief thst he is busy at Tesla not at SpaceX??? You would have expected that non cost competitiveness of EV to ICE and the self drive continuing disappointments would mean getting more competent people at these critical issues....

anyone have a link to a non ad version? 2 20 second ads every 5 min...expect nothing better from

only put in what you are prepared to lose..

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

Has it ever stopped ? Dumb question

One thing is clear, California politicians are a mess and embarrassment.

what a goodball- with world energy super expensive this could be the chance to build electric cars like crazy and fill his backlog and demand - instead he cripples his own company just as he should be growing.

another crypto win lets goooooooooooo

We need to stop listening to Elon Musk when it comes to the economy. He's too much of a wild card.