EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
damn that intro bro just gave me chills , and the timing DUUDE

Love ur s they made me more profitable pls more on crypto , loved that you talked on it

When we draw a trend-lines? What's the basic rule ? Does it have to touch the edge of the wicks or what? I'm getting confused i saw you drawing trend-lines.  Yours touches the bodies of the candlesticks .Which one  is correct the wicks or the body?

Thank you for this ! I've been hunting info on how to properly place trend lines and channels etc on charts!

Guy your lecture is very interesting and knowledgeable. Thank you.

What the name of the trading platform you are using in this  ??  Anyone can tell me please???

I followed you because I felt youre credible. This is by far the most credible  trader education   Ive seen! Superbly informative

2nd candle would be a hammer candle correct? Which is a bullish reversal pattern seen at Dow trends right ?-

does engulfing pattern and power move same?

An absolutely superb tutorial mate !

Bro you are just amazing..you have good teaching skills..

Wellthanks for this . All these rs who sprook TA & levels always confused me,... 8ntil now. I'll be watching this  over & over again as this is the most valuable educational  ive seen. Thanks man Im not a trader though would like my retirement to be around being one. Many thanks. Regards. John from Australia!!

thanks for the content. which time frame is the most valid for these techniques?