EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The startup bubble is one that is going to explode big time soon. There are companies we don't even know of yet that are worthless.

The culprits are the Banking industry ! brThé IMF fundbrRothschild banking interests brYou name any major banking systems ! brThé US government brEuropean Union brOn and on ! I say Eff them brWe are screw d if we let them win ! brSo let's fix the problem and prevent any future events like this! brMake it a 30day stick protocol of withdrawals ! brOtherwise the banking industry will continue to control our lives!

Great Stuff. I started watching your threads last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $972,000 within 3 Months with a capital of $200,000. keep it up!

if the mask is below the nose .. it does nothing,,

Like many things in our contemporary world words have become meaningless. How can any coin be stable?????

No. 1. It's by design 2. The Petro Dollar is over, u guys won't wake up.

aria Jones is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Racheal Fernandez her skills set is exceptional.

Mr. Mooney seems to be living in the Cuban Missile Crisis Era, why the focus on "rogue states" and the possible use of crypto in evading sanctions? America World Police has caused more misery in Cuba than anything its government could do internally. This hearing is about innovation Mooney, get over 1980s policy.

Every new generation think they#39ve come up with a new way to beat the system, but no one ever does except the early adopters who get out EARLY and the believers always ride it to zero.

Bonds everywhere, china's housing & US stonks

The question is not whether inflation can be stopped. It is do the people want it to be stopped. The answer is NO

The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.

Try buying back their dollar