EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Closed captions represented the word quotTerraquot with quotTerrorquot, which turned this horror story into a comedy.

I'm averaging monthly on  during this recession.  If  gets wiped out - everything is wiped out and the only guy who's rich is the one who owns the grain silos.

Layoffs in the middle of a massive labor shortage. Musk is making a big mistake. Have fun trying to hire them back when you can barely keep up with demand.

Maybe people didn't get the memo yet but the entire country is in a recession right now. Everyone is taking a bath. The crypto markets crashed. The stock markets crashed. People are barely able to afford gas rent and groceries. 50k cars arn't going to be flying off the lots anymore.

Did anyone watch the entire ?

He doesn't watch the stock price because he dilutes it to pay himself constantly.   His only go to marketing strategy is unrealistic fear mongering.  This clown lacks vision and no one even knows what his company makes.   can't even articulate what his company does to provide value.  No one should be investing in this company period.

since January 6 2021 not one single Republican lawmaker has been held accountable for their insurrection actions.  they will win re-election if not arrested and they will cause more chaos.  Put an end to the Trumpist Republicans

The giant Ponzi scheme is finally starting to collapse.

The funny thing is UST had the same exact architecture as the failed TitanIron Finance which Cuban lost so much money on. I#39ve been warning folks for months that the same would happen to Luna, but nobody wants to hear that their investment is doomed to fail, that the doom is coded in.

aSX2XKNyCCUyoutu.behttps:

Inflation is theft to my savings account.  I wish there was something I could buy that could hedge against inflation. "Bitcoin" Absolutely no one can take away my cryptocurrency or stop my transactions.  long live the blockchain.

is FUD, squeeze season is close they want you out of your AMC GME shares shorts havent closed positions.

80% off all democrats have BTC from the stolen money that they need to hide and store somewhere els liberal make me sick

Bitcoin > Terrorist Paper

what a goodball- with world energy super expensive this could be the chance to build electric cars like crazy and fill his backlog and demand - instead he cripples his own company just as he should be growing.