EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses

Disastrous energy policy is the root cause of inflation

I am not interested in those coins anymore, there are much better and safer altcoins like Web3 Spark SPARK3.

Luna is literally the reason all $100 tokens crashed and why the market sucks rn.

You chose to run this news story for a reason . And it's not for Tesla's benefit. I have a feeling it's because of his politics. Gfym

Shanghai is open already.

None will pop!! None!! BTC should drop tomorrow at 8:30 AM that will be the bottom!!  Housing is not over leveraged! only the wealthy are buying! My  Tesla plaid X in on order for July 2022 lol!  The United states needs crypto or its  death for innovation and growth of its citizens.

Wow,  ends on massive punch line. Mic drop.

Holy shit RSR Nevin called it?

If you had $450,000.00 to invest, and you stuck it in a stable coin, then you had too much money to begin with.  Also, if you#39re looking for an alternative to the dollar that keeps its value in sync with the dollar, then what was your endgame?  You know, there#39s a asset that keeps in perfect sync with the dollar, it can be used in electronic transactions and it#39s accepted the world over... We call it: The Dollar.

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24