EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Rep Waters' questions so naive & unrealistic it is clear that she has NO understanding of PAXOS or cryptocurrencies

Rich getting richer, the poor gets poorer

Can it be stopped? Not until a senile old man quits printing money.

Bitcoin is not a bubble. Get the flip outta here...

Banks are 3rd party scams. After what they did to me, i dont want to hear them crying to me when crypto disrupts them. They deserve everything coming.

Honestly I#39m sick and tired of some of the comments here that make it seems like they have never fallen for a decent magic trick. Case and piont most people are not stupid, but under the right set of conditions all of us would have signed up for this. With inflation, debt and for some of us too much time on our hands. The general tendency is to explore a new idea (i.e crytoinvesting). When people are in love with the idea of something, red flag are usually ignored. So this how could they not see this coming is very infriuting, it shows that you have learned nothing from the personal tragedy that is Do Kwoon. Hindsight is 2020, it fine to have a demeaning view but have some simpathy, some of them were 8 years old when the crash happened

bruh btcs value isnt from its utility. its a modern immutable store of value

Elon needs to get mental help

For f sake the guy is high half the time nowadays. Why pay so much attention to what he says. He's just looking for a cover.

richest man in the world, and jamie dimon both said the same things, about the economy. i think if you have under $100mill in your portofolio maybe you should listen to them whats about to happen

A man says, that someone can lose what sounds like 2 or 3 dollars, maybe 2x in and then out, total... in a couple of days, says thats well over a thousand percent.... its clear... its time for him to resign. He is actually in cognitive decline...  4 to 6 dollars out of 100 is not 1000% ... ever. Its time to retire... Please give the over priced pay that you enjoy off of tax payers, to the hungry and and needy of America. NEXT!!  XD

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

Most likely a hedge fund trying to create a little fud so they can buy low and sell high but they crashed it so bad beyond repair

Kind of reminiscent of another Stanford attendee and Theranos. I am beginning to wonder whether they had some kind of quotentrepreneursquot club on campus like quotThe Billionaire Boys Clubquot of Los Angeles.