EURCAD Bounce Incoming!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am new to the stock market. Every stock that I bought so far, I was out of luck because I bought them when they were expensive. I feel I missed on all the stock opportunities so far for the tech stocks.I believe having 75K yearly income would be a good investment so I want to plug all my savings into the stock market. I know this sounds a bit dull but I would like to know if I should learn investing or let somebody else (more capable like a FA) do it for me? Please share your thoughts. I am kind of tired of searching for a good stock to buy and loosing all the good opportunities :(

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

Like many things in our contemporary world words have become meaningless. How can any coin be stable?????

Central Bank, stuff. print, print.

This is actually the best time!

We should just let the economy failed for good and start over. Because this feels no defence to what already failed economy. Food and gas and housing is at all time high.

quotHe had a reputation to keep and cheating people would destroy that.quot This could be said about all fraudsters. The thing is, these people build up reputation to deceive other people. It is their whole point.

Biden injection economy thats why economy still looks normal

Hedge fund coordinated attacks should be banned

Why until now you have realize that your exaggeration of outsourcing in China is the main cause of inflation. You need to generate jobs and production locally.  Too much advance thinking ha, go back to basic.

CRYPTO is the future.SILVERAs long as the federal reserve exists and their tight relation with megabanks inflation will never stop. This system needs to be scrapped and thrown away. GOLD

The FED will continue to increase the money supply and destroy currency purchasing power until it collapses one day. And doesnt really matter what words are coming out of their mouths, just look at the history and you will see.

He's just depressed that Tesla is only 1000 time more than fair value rather than 2000 times.  That and he would love it to crash as he is sitting on huge piles of cash so he could walk in and buy up anything for pennies on the dollar if he can psych people out.

Go to Harvard for running a legalgrey pyramid scheme on planet scale.