GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I really love this guy. It really helped me a lot.  hey hey! wazzup! mah friend!

To understand these three simple rules shouldn't be a problem I guess, its no rocket science trust me  Well done man! ..following from Nigeria

It's not watching  s on strategies as I was ignorantly doing, you need a guide, mentor, a good trader.. contact the right broker for your trade... Mr Maxwell Smith. +1 9 7 2:9 4 7 8: 7 2 1.. hit him via whatsapp. He is the real deal when it come to trade and account management

could you please make a  on trading sessions, please

Great . What is the RRR tool you used at 34:50?

Very useful info greatly appreciated

Dude this is awesome! Thanks so much! Hey hey my friend I will keep watching s, and definitely going to your website haha!

30:16 u r showing volutility but talking about volume. If not a lot of traders r trading, it has a low volume tho sellers and buyers can trade in huge deltas of price so there is high volutility. And vise versa - A lot of buyers can push the price up and at the same time a lot of sellers push it down, resulting in a high volume of trading yet + sign signaling low volutility.

Best explanation I've seen so far.  Question: what trading strategy does this work with?  After how many timeframes does tracking candles become a bit redundant?

I want to give you a huge shout out and thank you! You are the best "teacher" I've come across to explain these concepts. Most experienced traders can't explain anything to a novice but I applaud you for doing an excellent job! Kudos!!  :)