GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
strategies do you think are best for quick, hard scalping?Thanks for a great , ! What indicators

Can anybody recommend the order to watch his day trading s to get a better grasp? Thank you so much  !!

Ver very impressive.. You know your shit dude !! this was a great refresher for TA and candles.. I lost my way a bit recently with the crypto crash, and been thinking today to find some guidelines again, and what do you know.. here you popped up in the feed.. Thanks bro !

Can you show me how to trade Tesla, I am a new investor? Thank you.

list of people who became profitable because of this vid please comment? because stats are overwhelmingly against the end goal. Some day traders do make money. However, the odds are definitely not in your favor. One research report published by several university professors determined that in any given year, only about 13% of day traders achieve a profit. Even worse, the study found that less than 1% of day traders consistently make money.18 Aug 2017,  Think its only fair someone posts such a comment.

e, thanks a lot, it was a comprehensive explanation and a detail one that I ever see... ️️

Best tutorial I have ever watched, detailed the only thing was your feed of you was in the way in the corner

Do you provide daily signals?

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge!  My daughter and I have learned so much from these s!!!  We are excited to put our new knowledge to work!

good but title is just sensationalist

When you selected the supply zone on the one min tf why didnt you use the supply on the upper part? What made you choose that lower supply area

Wow, this is the cutest breakdown ever seen. Am new here and I already slammed all the buttons, let me know if you have more buttons for me hahaha. Thanks man. Am going to be spending more time with your s going forward.

Thanks for this content bro, I find it very useful for a beginner or anyone who try to learn how the market works.