GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Your tutorial are really divine bro. You are too good

Good stuff here very educational

so question, when trying to identify if it wicked off the sma line do you use 5minute chart 10 minute or just daily chart ??

Hello sir I am indian i am your biggest fan

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so muchI hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

You're a Gym man! Keep it going! But Can we consider a BOS on H1 valid if our higher time frame is H4? Or should we look for it on the same TMF where we identified order block? Thanks sooo much!

son I  have never seen  anyone  that have anything bad to say about Charlotte Anderson.

Wouldnt the buyers want to push the price down and the sellers want to push the price up???

does the engulfing candle pattern matter in regards to whether the first candle engulfs the second or vice versa? I ask because I notice a similar pattern after your second example of them moments after that you did not mention but i noticed 27:28. Which makes me also wonder does the body of the candle make a difference if engulfing candles are  taking place? LM

Amazing bro, God bless you

unique and quality content as always . Thanks .

man..your s are awesome.thank you brother

Can you please make a  specifically on order blocks

SaferFXtrading  If you a forex trader or working in forex industry, then pls don't hesitate to join this group. We are sharing all kinds of info and strategies regarding forex.groupswww.facebook.comhttps: