GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pdf for technical analysis??Hello ,, do you have an Ebook

hey i am new to this and honestlky i dont know where to find a program to start trying to understand the candlestic patterns

''50 likes and i'll put it in the description" ... what do we get at 4k likes? haha  Good  mate!

Mr George Soros is the best , recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

Ton of scammers with similar name to this  commenting here. Please stay safe guys.

Hello , you  are too much on  all the  topics.  Better  still,  I want  more  talk on macd on olymp. Thanks

Who do you use for charting software. I love your s.

Best tutorial I have ever watched, detailed the only thing was your feed of you was in the way in the corner

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

Ooooooh, ok so if its a small body at top AND long wic at bottom ANNND AT the bottom of a swing low its a possible reversal. ‍️ cuz I sure was using them as a sign of reversal even if they were at the top of a swing high LOL

This  was super helpful! Im slowly starting to understand everything. Thank you!

Nice !! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid 19 pandemic investiing with a professional broker, Mrs kimberly Garber