GBPAUD: Its a TRAP!🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youre voice is extremely annoying.

This is my first time to trade forex and *Madrigal_Kelvin_* on *1^g* is my first broker. I have just joined them last month. I had my first withdrawal which was process within a couple of days. I got an approximate of 9 percent profit for my first month. Base on a month long observation, services are good. Hope this continues.

All this for free? Your so amazing. Things are so clear to me watching this ama watch over n over

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

Good work sir, God bless you for helping us with this strategy

I really need to invest Bitcoin before it rise again.  This is 100% I love this

Is there not AI software that can pick out the types of stocks that are prime for any particular trading style?

Recently i made huge profits on my investment since i started trading with mrs linda alice, her trading strategies are top notch  notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade

Bro can you add translate lengaue indonesia please