S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i actually carry a notebook and a pen when preparing to watch your s.  hehe....simply put you a pro

Thank you so much .. I want to know your name

Solid .  And what is the best higher timeframe to look for the overall market structure and what is the best lower time frame to execute the trade because I see in the  you went down to 1minutes timeframe and then you switch back to H1 for entry so I find it a bit confusing. Thanks

Thank you so much for your C.E.S.T

Very useful for bigineers like me, to analyse and trade, thank u

Trading and investing is easy and safe with the right help that's why I trade with Mrs Theresa she's the best

they are until 3 days ago buddy... TA was and is completely useless when the whales come out to play... but hopefully the market gets back to the fundamentals of crypto

venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profit is like turning water into wine ,you would need a miracle, that's why I trade with Mrs Luna lucia, her skills set exceptional.

Many important Indicators are not explained well and not given idea of how to choose the entry & exit is missing.

OMG! I wish I could take a picture of what I am doing right now  I am learning about candlesticks and got the notification right on time

Your  are very comprehensive