S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey  great  i am  a beginner and have started trading and am going through all your s and really appreciate your hard work in making and explaining the strategies that are really easy and understandable. God bless you.

Credit due to ICT concept, just a reminder you forget it to mention him.#ICTLOYAL

Where's the best place to start a live demo account from please guys?

AMAZINGG TOK NOTES AND EVRYTGING

You earned the right to wear that Superman shirt with this !! Thanks for posting it, bro!

thank you for the knowledge bro. i like the technical analysis that u thought us at this vid.

what is the best timeframe to use, or when to use which timeframe, 1min, 3min, 5 min, 1hr, etc

loved the  . I'm new in the trading world and made a few mistakes already with not doing enough research . also fell into a scam and lost money .glad there's guys like you making s to help the average guy learn more about the marker

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

So packed with information I had to watch twice Totally earned my subscription

You are a pure genius Ryan I've been using technical analysis on my 1D n 4h time frames and everything you said makes so much with even more helpful information that cut risks. Sending love all the way from South Africa. Thank you

UHcBgZ9  *THERE IS NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NEEDED!* *GOT SKILLS GET PAID!*discord.ggIf you have TA skills and want to apply them to a new area. Please check out Tradeoshi Labs. We are a leader in AI powered trading and are looking to expand our team of AI trainers. Essentially you build strategies for tradebots using a GUI with 130 different indicators which you may stack or loop as you please so there are no coding skills required. Additionally we provide decent backtesting tools. Top contributors are incentivized in cryptoand access to full use of our main AI product. Public BETA coming very soon! Join our discord server for more information https:

The best that i have ever seen! Thanks so much! God bless you.