S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks a whole lot your s are so awesome and helpful.

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincashaccurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

fan now!I think this  is the beginning of changing my life!!!  Great  and very easy to follow.  THANK YOU!  I am a new follower

Great, great, great , that I fully watched. And I will surely have to come back often for reviewing all the stuff in it. Thank you. Still not profitable, continuous work on it will bring it up.

This is quite impressive but yet, it's a huge gamble. Look at oil prices. You can apply literally everything mentioned in this  and go absolutely bankrupt.

Any vids on option trading ???

Hi, , sir is this valid 38.2% in 3hour higher time frame? And which is lower time frame for 3Hour. Pls reply Sir.

so blessed watching your s for free! wishing more blessings to come your way! :)

thanks, really informative

hi the candle 38.2% strategy can apply at small time frame such as tf15 & tf5

2:37 what are candle sticks  4:32 how to read candle sticks 15:12 candle sticks worth trading 28:01 candle stick pattern strategy 37:50 price action patterns 49:08 combining everything

Honestly brother, ive learned MORE from you in last few weeks than ive ever learned from those thousand dollar courses out in the market .... Youre the best