S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo is a God's gift to us. I can never yawn while watching every single  he is way too energetic :D

n is the man! Wow just brilliant!

Really appreciate your s! You break down complicated stuff in the simplest way and you make it so easy to understand! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

PranaamGuru ji Guru says "Gyaan baatne se badta hai"

What is a safe broker that allow financial sustainability... consistency  ???

Im just a beginner in Forex trading.. But I was lucky to meet Jason  on IG (INSTAGRAM)who I invested $500 with his platform.. after 5days of trading I earned $5500, Im so happy to start up this way as a beginner, DM Jason McQueen to start earning high profit on Forex trading on

Question, where do use place your neckline? Ive seen you place on the closing of the candle and also at the end of the wick.

Thank you ,I'm even taking notes,so that I can learn..

.You are the only one who made me to understand the basics . Your candle stick pattern is awesome .Nicely explained . Very Useful for me like noob.  Your other s are little hard to understand bro .

Is this technical analysis for stocks or forex?

At 40:20 you go into the double bottom pattern. I would like to share that but not the entire . My suggestion is that you consider making short excerpt s that are more shareable on social media (Twitter etc.).

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!