$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've got a chart that's covered in resistance and support lines along with about 10 ascending and one descending triangle... any tips on how to get these readings without cluttering up my chart so much? They're all accurate and played out as I'd drawn them but it's just one after another with tons of double bottoms in between. In other words how far out should I make the triangle? I've been putting them from the most recent low lined up with the trend and out until the horizontal line meets the previous high, not entirely sure if that's correct but every run has been right inside them with few exceptions dipping below or breaking out through the resistance.

What trading platform are you using ?

I must admit this is a great ,and I must commend that , but you know that trading in forex is a very a volatile one, and needs great attention

You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.

Can I use a combination of Donchian Channel + ATR for day trade?

Another great class. A million thumbs up :)

Dude legit has the best service out there,he helped me

This was so helpful :))

The book is cool, thanks mate :)

This candlesticks pattern not work in Olymp trade as candle not follow the patern.

Thanks for very educational

Hello from Romania! Great work with this tutorial s! I saw a few of them and I am planning to watch about a dozen more before starting my trading journey! Keep up the great work!

Hey! Im really glad that I found your ! In one of your s your were saying something about a free Excel sheet. How can I become the happy owner of that? Thanks!