$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is my problem, I do not understand the candles yet and therefore dont know how to trade or when

daily signals properly guided by a pro trader known as Wells Carlton. During my first 5 weeks with Wells daily signals and guides i was able to grow my portfolio from 1.1BTC to 6.2BTC which you will agree is a good profits. Nevertheless, i always tell people not to just hold and wait for bitcoin to skyrocket, instead get involved in * day trading* and grow the little you hold. Wells can be reach via WhatsApp : Email: [email protected]  WhatsApp:  +1 425 354 5351 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.Awesome and very insightful updates  Well making money via online investment and trading has been one of my major source of income for over 2 years now and no doubt cryptocurrency has gain so much ground when it comes to digital investment mostly bitcoin trading .... However, have been able to record massive wins and success so far because i got involved in day trading with the right strategy

This is one of the best s i have seen in a while

Does this have a playlist?

Very informative thanks

This knowledge is already factored in  in the market. Why should it work again and again?

Why did you use that particular supply zone on the 1min TF and not the high above it? Cos I find out that most times price will react from the last sell to buy or buy to sell candle.

Really appreciate your s! You break down complicated stuff in the simplest way and you make it so easy to understand! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

Hello good afternoon, thank you for the great s! Can I implement these strategies on a lower time frame?

What is renko chart and how to use it in mt4

Teo I am from India and after seeing your s, I have become big fan of yours.  God bless you.  Keep making s on market.  Really appreciate your efforts to teach all of us.

Made it till the end and it was more than worth it