$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.

When youre doing stoploss points and youre talking about pips (i dont know what that stands for so dont know how to go down 20), also, I understood up or down 20 pips, but didnt understand how you got 43 and 53?. Lastly, theres a LOT of menus and buttons and dont know what you are hitting in the menu to do a finobachi(?).

Thank you . You bring great value and I think you deserve great wealth.

I'm a beginner and lost track at 20:00 because too much good information and strategies. I'd now need a book to write all down. This is one of the best  I have ever seen on .. Highly recommended and thanks for this.

Ding ding ding light bulb  just Flickr on

I literally subscribed to your channel after watching about 5 minutes of your . You explain things so clearly and you know how to visualize things for others, so they can understand it. After watching the whole  I can say it is by far the best TA  that I have seen. Thanks!

Amazing simple analysis. cribed.

I would have dodged a $1000 lesson had I found your channel. But an important lesson learned now rather than later. Appreciate you for spending the time and effort to provide these lessons for free. A shining beacon in the community.

Proper decent! thanks

Why did you use that particular supply zone on the 1min TF and not the high above it? Cos I find out that most times price will react from the last sell to buy or buy to sell candle.

The 295 people who disliked this  are very consistent to their routine and that will leave them to nothing but poverty.

My life are like colorful flowers in a beautiful garden. Thank you⬆️ for making my life colorful!!!

You have a Gift my Friend