$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thank you dear sir for this analysis. it's really helpful

support of the level to-the-left. Really letting that sink in.bottoms, nearby multiple resistanceI am watching several of your s. There is a lot of overlap between them and that's very useful. Multi time frame analysis, double tops

You are the best Buddy

You are awesome sir

Thank you sooooo much Teo! It's a big pity that I can't learn directly from you on a real intensive course, your knowledge and way to explain things are amazing!!!!

Thanks for making candlesticks understandable without having to go to university for a degree. I intend to lean quite a bit more before entering the market again but this time with my head and not heart as it cost too much last time!! Looking forward to seeing your other informative material Phil

Bruh, you're a legend. Thank you for all this help. Seriously.

Recently i made huge profits on my investment since i started trading with mrs linda alice, her trading strategies are top notch  notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade

very informative I now know what I see in the market. thanks for the information.

Simplicity is best. Nice .

awesome .Im just learning this . You're a good teacher

Hey TEO...THANKS BUDDY FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE...

which time frame bro

meeting  lisa_upfx a't l'.g initiate the beginning of my trading career. I thought forex was a rocket science but the way she simplified it just made me rethink. You are the best @lisa_upfx