$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You're a Gym man! Keep it going! But Can we consider a BOS on H1 valid if our higher time frame is H4? Or should we look for it on the same TMF where we identified order block? Thanks sooo much!

loved the  . I'm new in the trading world and made a few mistakes already with not doing enough research . also fell into a scam and lost money .glad there's guys like you making s to help the average guy learn more about the marker

TAKE NOTE> Try close an account with TD Ameritrade and transfer the money to another bank and you're in for a major nightmare. Eight months into the process and money is still not in my account. Look into www,consumeraffairs.com and www.bbb.org and its the norm for TD Ameritrade to fool clients. Money with TD Ameritrade is not your money. I reported this to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance and the ECB and I will be scaling this issue at federal level.

online-trading *Inside this eBook,you will discover the topics about the mindset and trading,how to trade on the forex,have realistic expectations,understand the power of patience,be organized in your approach to the markets,why emotional management is critical to trading success,over complicating forex trading can easily induce emotional trading,how price action trading will cure emotional trading problems and the winning traits of a forex trader..!*frobo-e-books89viewsites.google.com*Thank u very much for this useful . By the way, here is a collection of free e-books about Forex Trading (for both beginners and pro) to help you guys out:* https:

I am fan yet an amateur and always keep close to your tutorials even if I will be a professional with your training SOMEDAY Which I BELIEVE WILL BE!!

Fantastic teaching thank you!

All I just want to say  is, God will continue to bless  you. Thank you for the free gift!

what programs are you using?

When you selected the supply zone on the one min tf why didnt you use the supply on the upper part? What made you choose that lower supply area

What is the aplication most trusted trading forex?

hey i am new to this and honestlky i dont know where to find a program to start trying to understand the candlestic patterns