EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What an arrogant narrative and candles are not as good as bar chart and never will be

you forgot to mention that MA must go up to make sure the trend is bullish.

All you need to be added to the giveaway is make sure your cribed and then leave a comment to say youve cribed. Good luck to everyone

Thankyou so much I feel enlightened, I was losing so much just nonstop back to back, but after watching alot of your s I'm actually making a profit

Guys like the  also, not just the comments

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

Which hour chart is usefull to classify the patterns, go with 2hrs or with 4hrs really confusing..o got few patterns learn from your s, but my question is in which time frame I should find them for intraday??

A plethora of knowledge. Thank you so much for this!! <3 I wish you all the success in the world.

Thank you for sharing really appreciate your big effort in helping us esp me, who's learning and need to gain lots of knowledge before entering the stock trading. God bless sir RT

good ! pls keep the  length like this as its very tiring to watch 20-25min + analysis in our fast forex world ;D thanks again

The more I watch, the more I realize how little I know. That is always a good sign.

Question: If you buy bitcoin, and the price went down. I know my bitcoin now lost its value. But it doesn't mean that I lost my Bitcoin right? I still have my bitcoin no matter how much the price goes down? If that so, I would just hold it until it comes back higher. Instead of selling it in a loss, I would just buy another one with lower price and collect my Bitcoin and sell them all at higher price once it peaks. Am I correct?